- contact us to confirm your wedding date is still available and book a trial** if required.
- you will be required to pay a deposit and sign the terms & conditions.
- when requested to do so please move to step 2.
- read the terms & conditions, fill in the spaces, sign and return.
- pay the required deposit*. We accept payment by cash, bank transfer, cheque, or PayPal (subject to a fee).
- you will then receive confirmation of deposit received and be advised of your remaining balance and when to pay.
- deposit payments are non-refundable.
- should you have any questions regarding payment please do not hesitate to contact us.
- your wedding date will then be reserved with us.
- your booking will be complete.
* by paying this deposit you are stating that you agree to the booking terms and conditions
**The maximum time for one bridal trial is 2.5 hours (1.5 hours for other members of your party). After this another trial will need to be booked at a rate of £40 per hour or part hour.